torsdag den 25. september 2008

Good things come when you surf

As mentioned in a former post, I love to surf the internet and I end up seeing things I never would have thought of searching for. Fx one time I was doing a search for something, I have forgotten what.. maybe Ribena.. and I ended up on a homepage detailing experiments with mushrooms.. and how to prolong and enhance the effect those might have. hmmm.. not what I expected.. but I read on in fascination anyway.

A few weeks ago I was again doing the odd surf seeing where the links might take me.. the path went something like this..
- www.depechemode.com.. forum read a thread about Depeche Mode video's on YouTube
- thought hmmm I would like to listen to Clean by DM
- opened Itunes and found that for some reason I only have that on the trusty old Ipod
- thought YouTube and opened a firefox and made a search for Depeche Mode Clean and found this.
- I found the video a bit boring but hey I was in it for the music anyway
- so scrolled down to see some of the comments and the second from the top was:
From kshelton10
This chick is my cousin, Angela Shelton. She was 17 when this video was made.
- My over-timing curiosity made me do a search for Angela Shelton and what I found is this totally amazing woman who just kicked my feet out from under me. Her homepage is here and is well worth a visit. She is funny, witty, quirky and really really amazing. Her book is on my list of books to buy and the movie is definitely on a must-watch list.

So Angela Shelton is my Good thing of the day.

Trine

Ingen kommentarer: