tirsdag den 23. september 2008

Welcome

So far in my 34 years I have resisted the urge to blog. I never thought I had enything to say. Ahhhh.. but I think that was because I was thinking about this blogging thing the wrong way. When I read a blog about.. anything... they always (well almost) seem cool and well thought out, to the point and just.. super. I really thought that I could not contribute in any positive way to the blog-sphere of the world. Ha. But here is my insight of the day. WHO GIVES A F***? There is only a shimmer of posibility that anyone but me will ever read these pages anyway.

So while slaving away at work today I decided to make a blog about the good things in my life. See I have this tendency to not remember the good things, only the bad or ordinary. So I will make this my depository of good memories, good food, great stories.. and well anything my brain can throw endorphins at.

So more later....

Trine

Ingen kommentarer: