mandag den 6. oktober 2008

Anticipation

well haven't been blogging for the past week. Not for the lack of good things but just got caught up in a hole. But today there are a couple of good things going on.

One: I have the day off.... Always a good thing. Cannot be surpassed by many things.

Two: one thing to surpass having a day off is the anticipation of an online event taking place today. Depeche Mode's press conference in Berlin. Hopefully it's to announce a new album, but I think mainly to announce a new tour for next year. I will probably not be going to a concert but I would like a new album. So BRING IT ON!!
www.depechemode.com for updates
http://www.livenationinternational.com/depechemode/ for the Press conference.

So my good thing of the day is Depeche Mode who seem to own the rights to the soundtrack of my life. More on this subject another day.

Trine

Ingen kommentarer: