onsdag den 8. oktober 2008

Marinated Peppers

As I didn't get around to put up a recipe monday I'll put one up now... but well its not as much a recipe as it is an experiment I did yesterday when I saw how many peppers we had lying around in the fridge. So here goes

I used:
4 peppers (2 red, 1 green and 1 yellow) cut in half and then in slices.
Some oil
a teaspoon of honey
2 cloves of crushed garlic
and a couple of squeezes of lemon.

I mixed the dressing or marinade and then tossed in the peppers and the let it sit for about an hour. I then fried them on a hot frying pan until they were tender but still with a bite. They were really delicious! They were served with some chicken and some garlic bread.


Enjoy :)

Trine

1 kommentar:

AvianaBleu sagde ...

Sounds absolutely fantastisk! We'll have to give that a go one of these days, once we're past the soup/stew/whatever we have in the cupboards phase. :D Keep up the good blogging, sis!

:D