tirsdag den 23. september 2008

So more about...

me..

My name is Trine and I live in Låsby, Denmark with some of the best good things of my life, my husband Thomas and my fantastic, stubborn, funny daughter Johanne who can drive me up the wall and make me laugh within minutes. We also have a little dog who is sort of retiring here with us. His name is Fritz and is a ca 13 y.o. Dachsen and is on loan from my brother and his wife.

So the blog is about my good things. And what might they be you ask.. well I told you about some of my family, who are without doubt the base of all good things in my life. My most immidiate family besides those three sleeping occasionally beside me in my bed, is my brother Rasmus, his american wife Bette, my sister Mette and her bf Peter. And to top off those bloodrelations I have a girlfriend named Gitte whom I consider a sister. She is also wed and have a house full of husband, kids and animals of differing variety. Extended family!

These areall the main part of my social base. I dont think my life would be very good without them.

But there are more to life than family! hehe.. I have another side besides the social one. I am also a semi-loner at heart. And what that entails is books, music and a stirring interest in writing.

But between my job and my house and my family I dont have much time to indulge in my loner-me. I occasionally slip on a pair of headphones while surfing (another good thing!! surfing the internet, you never know what you stumble across but more on that another day.) but I lack the time to take out hours on end with a good book and music.

But more on this later because bed is calling. And bed, pillow, heavy snuggly duvet is a perfect thing. I love to draw the duvet up over my ears, close my eyes and let my mind set the pace and the direction. I love those daydreams that take on a life on their own as my mind slow down and i drift off.

... Trine

Ingen kommentarer: